- Corporate body
For all records pertaining to the "Fraser Valley Record" SEE under current name "Mission City Record."
The Fraser Valley Record was first published in 1908 in Mission City. The newspaper served the interests of Agassiz, Harrison, Harrison Mills, Hatzic, Mission City, Matsqui, Langley, Haney, Hammond, Coquitlam, Port Moody and the surrounding areas. The paper covered news of local, provincial and national importance. Under the new managing editor Lang Sands, the newspaper changed its focus in 1944 to Mission and immediately adjacent communities of Hatzic Island, Hatzic Prairie, Dewdney, Deroche, Nicomen Island, Lake Errock, and McConnell Creek.
In 1996, the newspaper was renamed The Mission City Record and became tabloid in size.